Thursday, July 7, 2016

We are all Correct: We May all be Wrong

Perspective is important. A person's personal
experiences will cause their perspective to lean a
certain way. They will defend that perspective
because it is their reality.

Another person will have 
a different perspective 
based on their personal 
life experiences, and that
person will defend their 
perspective just as 
emphatically.

Each person's perspective is their authentic reality. 
Neither person is incorrect.


The issue comes in when
each side is unwilling to
acknowledge the other 
has an authentic position
and dismisses them
completely. 

Maybe that is why God
said we are to LOVE one another.

"So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as Ihave loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world you are my Disciples.", John 13:34-35, NLT

My lenses are different than your's, but I love you
enough to recognize that my lenses aren't the only 
ones that are looking at the issues. I love you where 
you are and where you come from. I love you as we 
both travel to a place where we can look at things
through the perfected lenses God wants us to see 
things through.

Open the eyes of our heart Lord, so we can find the
unity that comes through You and loving others the
way you want us to.

 "Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths of your instructions.", Psalm 119:18, NLT

Linking up with Grace and Truth at Arabahjoy.comand
Dance With Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: